Snapchat is a popular mobile app that allows users to send and receive messages and images. It’s known as one of the best apps for sending private photos, but sometimes you might have trouble accessing it. You may also wonder: “How do I fix Snapchat repeated failed attempts?“
When this happens, you’ll get a message that says “Login failed” or “Network connection error.” In this article, we’ll explain why those errors occur in detail so that you can learn how to fix them once they arise!
Snapchat is experiencing a network connection error
When you’re in a poor connection area, Snapchat will display the message “Login failed” and will not let you log in. This is because it takes a lot of bandwidth to make sure that your snaps are sent quickly and securely. If Snapchat can’t send your snaps fast enough, it will just show “Login failed.”
You’ll also see this error if you’re trying to log in from a mobile carrier that isn’t recognized by Snapchat.
You can use online tools such as Is Service Down to check whether Snapchat currently has server-side issues.
You’re using the wrong password
If you’re sure you’re using the right password, try logging in with a different device. If this does not work, it may be that your account has been compromised.
If this is the case and you can’t log in to your Snapchat either, we recommend resetting your password to make sure that it’s secure.
Snapchat allows you to reset your password in two different ways – with your phone number or email address.
Your account has been locked
If your account has been locked, it means that you’ve done something to break the Terms of Service.
Here’s what Snapchat will ask you to do:
- Go to the Settings page and choose “Account” from the left side menu.
- Next, select “Privacy” and then “Manage Who Sees My Stuff.”
- Finally, click on any contact who isn’t allowed to see your stories anymore and uncheck their name from the list. You can also uncheck everyone if you’d like all of them removed at once.
Your mobile device date is incorrect
- Your mobile device date is incorrect.
- The date on your phone must be correct.
Snapchat is experiencing a server issue
If you’re receiving this error message, there are a few things you can try:
- Try again later
- If you’re using a mobile device, try using another device. If the issue persists and it’s not your device causing the problem, contact Snapchat support by going to https://support.snapchat.com/contact/general-questions
- If you’re using a desktop computer and still having login issues, use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
To resolve login issues with Snapchat, you can try many different options to get back into the app and use it properly again.
If you’re having login issues, there are a few things you can try:
- Try logging in with a different device. Sometimes it’s just the way that your phone or tablet is interacting with Snapchat that causes the problem. If you have another device, try logging in on that one and see if it works.
- Try logging in at a different time of day. There are times when Snapchat’s servers are more likely to be down than others (like during prime hours), so trying again later might fix your issue!
- Try using an internet connection from somewhere other than home or work—if you’re using WiFi from your local coffee shop, for example, these connections tend to work better than those provided by cable companies or internet providers because they don’t have as many users logged on at once (and therefore aren’t as busy).
We hope this article helped you figure out why Snapchat keeps saying login failed and what to do about it. If you still need help, feel free to leave us a comment below!