It makes absolute sense to search for not just email marketing software but more specifically also to search for the best email autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
This might not come as a surprise as you may likely have signed up for email marketing services in the past with high hopes to capitalise on one of the most essential methods to do affiliate marketing – building an email list.
An email list is the only traffic that you actually own and arguably the most important asset you can ever have as an affiliate marketer.
“The money is in the list,” they say, which is undeniably true.
For any audience you may have on social and on YouTube, for instance, even if you did not spend a dime on garnering such a following, your owning such an audience is not always guaranteed.
As a result, an email list proves beyond any shadow of a doubt more reliable for your long-term success as an affiliate marketer.
Why Use an Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing
Autoresponders are a series of emails that are sent out automatically to your subscribers on a regular basis.
The goal of email autoresponders is to create a personalized experience for your subscribers and send them content that they will find valuable.
You can use this strategy to improve your affiliate conversions and drive more sales.
When you’re managing an affiliate marketing program, it’s important to constantly be nurturing your list with new content to generate interest in the products that you’re promoting. One way you can do this is through email autoresponders.
An autoresponder is a tool that allows you to create a series of emails and set up specific times for those emails to go out over a period of time.
These tools can be used as an alternative or complement to your social media strategy, and they offer lots of opportunities for additional revenue streams.
Best Email Autoresponders for Affiliate Marketing: Key Factors to Look Out For
1. Do they allow affiliate links?
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to market to customers. However, the use of email marketing as an affiliate marketer can hit a roadblock when you use an affiliate marketing software that is not “affiliate friendly.”
For email autoresponders that are not affiliate-friendly enough, one or more of the following unpleasant situations can happen:
- you can be banned from using their service
- your emails can land in the spam folder of your subscribers
- you would lose money since your affiliate links are not clicked on
You would be better off choosing an email autoresponder service that provides the functionality for you to include affiliate links in your email content.
2. What is their delivery rate?
The email delivery rate is typically measured by the percentage of customers who received the email and opened it.
A higher delivery rate means that your emails are more likely to get clicks and generate conversions for your business.
There are a number of factors that can affect an email’s delivery rate, including whether it’s sent from an email address within your domain or not, which server it’s routed through, whether it has attachments, where the message is sent from geographically, whether your domain name is on any blacklists, and if it contains any words considered to be triggers for spam filters.
Those factors notwithstanding, the email provider plays a large role.
The email autoresponder should be effective enough to provide the highest possible delivery rate.
3. Is their trial period long enough?
A trial period is a great opportunity for you to see if the autoresponder fully fits your needs.
It is a great way to test the waters before investing in an expensive email marketing service.
It also provides the opportunity to explore different automation tools and see which one is more suitable for your affiliate marketing needs.
Hence, an email autoresponder that will allow you sufficient time to make use of their service would be an ideal choice.
4. Do they have the required features?
Your affiliate marketing journey would be easier when your communication with your leads is not interrupted.
There are many different email autoresponder features for affiliate marketing that can boost your conversion rates and increase your revenue.
You should look out for the following features in an email autoresponder for affiliate marketing:
- Email templates: It needs to be ensured that the templates used are responsive and mobile-friendly. It should also be able to generate personalized content which can be done by using pre-written templates and automated data, such as contact information or past purchasing history.
- Marketing automation: Effective email autoresponders easily allow marketers to create automated emails for their lists, which can be sent out on a schedule that’s based on days, weeks or months.
5. Are their prices affordable for the list size?
You should choose an autoresponder that will provide a good balance between affordability and functionality.
Especially as a beginner, going for a good service with reasonable pricing will be in your best interests and provide value for money.
Some autoresponders have their least pricing of $15 while others start from $29.
Best Email Autoresponders for Affiliate Marketing
The following autoresponders meet most of the criteria to use in choosing which autoresponders are affiliate-friendly:
Systeme.io is an all-in-one tool for building sales funnels and email marketing campaigns. It is objectively by far one of the top-performing sales funnel builders in the market.
It has one of the best email autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
The majority of internet marketers have concluded that Systeme.io outperforms even the big names in the sales funnel world. So far, Systeme.io seems to be the single sales funnel and autoresponder tool that offers the best balance between full functionality and affordability.
With Systeme.io, you do not need to rely on and integrate lots of third-party software before it works. Its autoresponder is fully functional to meet your email campaign needs.
Systeme.io is so affiliate-friendly. You can use it to promote your affiliate links without ever having to worry about any ban.
One outstanding benefit of Systeme.io’s autoresponder is the variety of email automation rules available to you. It consists of triggers and actions.
Triggers are events that can take place on your landing page or website. Actions are things you want your autoresponder to do in response to any event.
By settings forth actions for events that take place on your website, you are able to segment your email subscribers and send personalised emails to different people.
This will set the stage for serious affiliate marketing as your subscribers will receive emails tailored to their specific needs.
Other features of Systeme.io that make it ideal for affiliate marketing
- High email deliverability to the inboxes of your subscribers.
- Your affiliate links will never be banned.
- Eye-catching email templates for composing and sending professional emails.
- Send an unlimited number of emails per month even in the free pricing plan.
- Send email campaigns to an unlimited number of subscribers for a low monthly fee.
- Systeme.io will fully migrate your business to their platform if it is on a different platform whether WordPress or any sales funnel software.
- Blog functionality to enable you to create more content for your affiliate audience.
- Integrate forms on your blog to garner subscribers to your email list.
- Import contacts from another email marketing software.
Systeme.io autoresponder has 4 pricing plans:
1. Free Plan
- With this forever-free plan, you get to build an email list of 2,000 contacts.
- Send an unlimited number of emails to your email subscribers even with the free plan.
- You have an unlimited storage space to deploy 3 funnels of more than 30 total pages.
- Create one email campaign.
- Create 1 email automation rule and workflow.
- A/B tests functionality (available for all pricing plans)
- Map your custom domain name (available for all pricing plans)
- 24/7 Systeme.io support (all pricing plans)
- This plan costs $27 per month
- Build email lists of 5,000 contacts
- Send unlimited emails
- Unlimited file storage space
- Create 10 different sales funnels of more than 50 pages
- 10 email campaigns
- 10 email automation rules and 5 workflows
- Costs $47 per month
- 10,000 email list contacts
- Unlimited email delivery
- Unlimited file storage space
- 50 sales funnels of more than 300 pages
- 100 email campaigns
- 100 automation rules and 20 workflows
- Price is $97 per month
- With this pricing plan, you enjoy unlimited features of every facet of Systeme.io. You can unlimited emails to an unlimited number of contacts. There is no limit to the number of funnels and email campaigns. You also get to set unlimited email automation rules and workflows.
In the affiliate marketing world, there are a number of email marketing solutions. But GetResponse is one of the best email marketing tools for affiliates because of its robust features and high deliverability.
It’s a highly customizable software that can be used by any size of business or individual with an unlimited amount of emails and subscribers.
Get Response is also very easy to use, which makes it convenient for users who may not have much experience in affiliate marketing.
It is a reliable and affordable email marketing tool that can help you keep in touch with your customers and promote your products and services.
GetResponse offers a number of features that can help you market your products and services effectively.
One of their most noteworthy features is the ability to create templates for drip email campaigns, which means you don’t have to spend time creating new messages every time you send an email to your customers.
GetResponse also has an extensive range of integrations with various third-party services, which means it’s easy to collaborate on tasks without having to switch between different apps all the time.
GetResponse is a highly sought-after autoresponder that a lot of affiliates use for email marketing purposes.
It is one of the most popular email marketing platforms in the industry and it provides a variety of tools that you can use to create, send and manage your mass emails to your subscribers.
It is also possible to import contacts from other lists or email accounts. For example, if you already have a list of existing customers on Mailchimp or Active Campaign, you can easily import them into GetResponse.
It also lets you track the open rate for each email you send, which means it’s easier for you to determine which ones are performing better than others.
With GetResponse, you have access to a plethora of customizable landing page templates to build landing pages for promoting your affiliate links.
GetResponse does not ban affiliate links.
GetResponse Pricing and Packages
The cost of each GetResponse package depends on the number of subscribers and features you want.
- Forever Free Plan: As the name suggests, this plan enables you to freely enjoy GetResponse email marketing and related services. You can use it for up to 500 contacts.
You get to use their free website builder to build a landing page with your own custom domain.
With the GetResponse forever free plan, you can also use it to build sign up and contact forms for your affiliate marketing campaign.
- 1000 Contacts in the BASIC plan: $15 per month.
- 2500 contacts: $25 per month
- 5000 contacts: $45 per month
- 10000 contacts: $65 per month
- 25000 contacts: $145 per month
- 50,000 contacts: $250 per month
- 100000 contacts: $450 per month
All features in the basic plan include email marketing, autoresponder, website builder, unlimited emails per month, 1 sales funnel, pop-up and sign-up forms, unlimited lead funnels, etc.
In addition, GetResponse also has other pricing packages with additional features.
In addition to their recently introduced forever free plan, GetResponse has a 30 days free trial for each of the paid plans.
ConvertKit is a reliable email marketing platform that can help you create customized landing pages, segment your list of subscribers, target campaigns, set up automated sequences, and track conversions.
It has an intuitive interface that allows you to manage events and automated sequences with just a few clicks.
You can also create customized sign-up forms for your website.
It integrates with all the other tools you need, like WordPress, LeadPages and many more.
These features make it the perfect choice for growing an email list fast!
Since ConvertKit has features tailored specifically for bloggers and affiliate marketers, it’s perfect for anyone who wants more control over their email marketing strategy.
Convertkit is a great tool for affiliate marketers as it helps them to easily create and send personalized follow-ups.
The autoresponder sequence feature in Convertkit allows you to automatically send a sequence of emails to your customers after they have subscribed or unsubscribed from your list.
You can also use the autoresponder sequences when you want to re-engage lapsed subscribers, cancelled subscribers, and more.
How Much Does ConvertKit Cost?
The price of ConvertKit increases with the increase in the number of subscribers.
Here are the pricing plans for 1000 subscribers:
- Free: This plan allows you to manage 1000 subscribers for free. You will be able to build unlimited landing pages and forms and send unlimited email broadcasts.
- Creator: The Creator plan costs $29 per month for 1000 subscribers. Features include those in the free plan, in addition, to live chat and email support from their team, automated funnels and sequences and free migration from another email marketing software.
- The Creator Pro plan: Starting from $59 per month, this plan offers you all the features in the Creator plan, plus more advanced features.
EmailOctopus is a web-based autoresponder service for affiliate marketing. It has a number of features that make it easy to build and manage your autoresponder campaigns.
The autoresponder feature in EmailOctopus is powerful and offers multiple options that are crucial when it comes to affiliate marketing. These include:
- Create automated campaigns for your lists.
- Customizable email templates to easily design your email message.
- Easily create pop-up forms and landing pages.
- Analytics that show the percentage of your open rate and your click rates.
- A WordPress plugin that will allow you to add a subscription form for your website that is linked to your EmailOctopus list.
- Starter Plan: This plan is completely free and offers you up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month.
- Pro Plan: This plan starts at $24 with 5,000 subscribers and 50,000 emails per month. Of course, you can pay higher prices large number of subscribers and higher volumes of emails.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing platform that helps you to send personalized, segmented, and triggered mailing campaigns.
They offer a feature that allows you to automatically create an autoresponder series for your subscribers.
You can set up the sequence in any way you like with the help of ActiveCampaign’s editor, which allows you to design your autoresponder in HTML.
There are autoresponders designed specifically for affiliate marketing like the “Welcome Series” or “Product Launch Series”.
These tools will allow you to engage with your customers in a more interactive way and build trust by sending them content related to their interests at specific intervals of time without having to manually write everything yourself.
Other benefits of ActiveCampaign for affiliate marketing
- create automated workflows, manage contacts, track lead conversions and more.
- create automated email campaigns, set up drip email sequences, and segment their contacts through preset filters.
- detailed reporting on your campaigns with analytics tools like Google Analytics integration and location targeting which makes it easier for affiliate marketers to track success rates across different demographics.
Of the time of publishing this post, here’s a breakdown of ActiveCampaign’s pricing plans:
- Lite: $7.50
- Plus: $35
- Professional: $75.50
- Enterprise: $139.50
The higher the price, the more features you get and the more subscriber you can market to.
ActiveCampaign has a 14-day free trial, which offers you the opportunity to explore the platform without any obligation.
All the features and functions of Active Campaign can be used during this trial period and can be explored at your own pace.
On their website, SendX has clearly indicated that they are an “Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers.”
As they’ve disclosed, SendX will never ban you as an affiliate marketer as long as you adhere to following legal business ethics.
Other Features of SendX, making it ideal for affiliate marketing
- Send Unlimited Emails: With SendX, you only pay for the subscribers that opt into your campaign. You can send unlimited emails every month.
- High email deliverability.
- SendX comes with more than 50+ responsive email templates that are already set up for you which you can use or modify to create your own messages.
- Set up automated email sequences for your affiliate campaigns.
How much does SendX cost?
SendX uses subscriber count as the basis for their pricing. With each pricing plan, you get all features with unlimited emails.
Here’s how much you are charged per month; paid annually:
- 1-1000 subscribers: $7.49
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers: $14.99
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers: $29.99
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers: $44.99
- 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers: $59.99
SendX has a 14-days free trial with no credit card required.
Start a free trial
Sendlane is the perfect tool to automate your affiliate marketing. It is a simple, secure and affordable email marketing service.
SendLane allows you to manage your contacts, create awesome newsletters, send awesome emails and build awesome landing pages.
Sendlane has many features for affiliate marketers:
- You can use it to create awesome landing pages with lead capture forms for potential customers.
- It also has email templates that are designed specifically for affiliates who are promoting products for sale.
- With Sendlane, you can easily track your conversions and sales which will help you understand how effective your campaign is going in terms of sales volume or conversion rates.
- It enables you to create and schedule all your emails in advance and send them automatically.
- Get access to professionally designed automation funnels to collect and nurture leads.
How much SendLane Costs
Sendlane has a month-per-month billing option and an annual payment option.
The latter is less expensive as you get two months free for choosing a longer-term payment option.
With each pricing plan you choose, you have access to all the features that will enable you to skyrocket your affiliate marketing business.
Here’s an overview of the annual payment plan:
- Growth: Offers you up to 5,000 contacts for $79 (billed annually at $990).
- Professional plus: With this higher pricing plan, you can send emails to 10,000 of your affiliate prospects every month. The price is $208 and billed annually at $2,490.
- Starter pack: This plan allows you to do a one-time payment of $497 in order to access the “Growth” plan for 6 months.
SendLane offers a free trial that lasts for 14 days, with all the available features. Start a free trial now
Aweber is another autoresponder service provider that can give you the tools to run an affiliate campaign. It has all the features you need for this type of endeavour including automated email sequences, built-in CRM, and customizable landing pages.
Aweber is a popular email marketing service that is known for its ability to track and evaluate the engagement of the recipients, as well as send automated follow-ups.
Aweber’s features include email marketing, automation and analytics.
With the help of Aweber, you can send out personalized emails to your customer list based on your campaign strategy.
You can also set up automated email sequences that will allow you to reach out to your customers with information relevant to them at different stages of their buyer’s journey.
In addition, Aweber provides advanced analytical tools which help you track and measure how effective your emails are in attracting qualified leads and converting them into customers.
Features of Aweber for Affiliate Marketing
- Email Sequences: With these emails, you can automate your follow-up sequence so that your leads stay warm while you wait for their response. You can set up different types of email sequences depending on what stage they are in according to your marketing funnel (i.e. Recovering Leads, Potential Customers, Loyal Customers).
- You can create an unlimited number of autoresponders.
- Create unlimited landing pages.
- You can track the success rate of the emails sent by using different metrics like open rate, click rate etc.
- Integrate Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to track performance.
- Create subscriber groups and send bulk emails to them.
- Get access to thousands of free professional images.
How much does Aweber cost?
Aweber offers a free plan for those who are just getting started with their email marketing. If you’re not sure if it’s worth it to upgrade, the free plan will let you know what you’re missing out on.
- Forever Free Plan: This plan allows you to use Aweber for free and send monthly emails to up to 500 of your contacts.
- Pro Plan: Upgrading to this plan will enable you to get all the features of Aweber and to be able to send unlimited emails to your contacts.
The number of subscribers is what would determine the price you will pay per month:
- 0-500 subscribers – $19.99 per month
- 501-2,500 subscribers – $29.99 per month
- 2,501-5,000 subscribers – $49.99 per month
- 5,001-10,000 subscribers – $69.99 per month
- 10,000-25,000 subscribers – $149.99 per month
MailerCloud is a cross-platform email marketing software that helps businesses and organizations send engaging, interactive emails.
Mailercloud is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that has features like email marketing, lead scoring, form building and more.
It enables marketers to build out their entire digital marketing strategy in one place to better reach their customers.
They can use Mailercloud for email campaigns, lead generation forms, social media campaigns, landing pages and other digital activities.
Users can set up their campaign with MailerCloud’s drag-and-drop editor, create a list of subscribers from MailerCloud’s built-in directory, or import a CSV file.
MailerCloud has been built to be easy to use and provides all the features you need for your next affiliate email marketing campaign.
Features of Mailercloud for affiliate marketing
- It provides an intuitive and straightforward, drag-and-drop interface for creating email templates.
- It integrates with many of the most popular CRMs to make sending email campaigns easier.
- MailerCloud lets you create customizable templates in minutes. You can choose from a library of pre-made templates, or you can build your own with their drag-and-drop interface.
- You can also use MailerCloud to track the success of your campaigns by running A/B tests on two different emails at the same time – perfect for figuring out which emails are most likely to convert prospects into customers in your niche!
- Send personalized, automated email campaigns.
- MailerCloud provides detailed reporting and analytics for all of your marketing channels. You can see things like open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, time on page, bounce rate, and spam complaints – everything you need to know about your emails.
- Domain authentication to make sure emails are only sent to valid email addresses.
- Free plan: Mailercloud’s free plan allows you to build an email list of 1,000 contacts and send up to 12,000 emails per month. You can freely sign up to this plan with no credit card required.
- Premium plan: Starting from $10 per month, this plan allows you to send unlimited emails to 1,000 email subscribers.
The “Premium” plan increases with the increase in the number of contacts:
- $15 per month for 2,500 contacts
- $20 per month for 5,000 contacts
- $35 per month for 10,000 contacts
- $130 per month for 30,000 contacts
- $1915 per month for 600,000 contacts
- Enterprise plan: This is a custom plan for marketers who have a relatively large number of subscribers beyond the numbers in the premium pricing plan.
Mailercloud also has annual pricing plans which make you save 30% of the cost when you subscribe to it.
9. Kartra Mail
Kartra Mail automates email marketing, in part by providing both a sales funnel builder and autoresponder services in one platform.
The tool allows for scheduling, managing, and sending out automated messages to contacts who have opted-in to receive marketing messages from you. Kartra Mail integrates with most email marketing software programs.
Kartra Mail provides a wide range of autoresponder features such as setting up email marketing campaigns, designing personalized email templates, and capturing leads with customized sequences.
It provides a range of features that include the ability to schedule emails over a given time period, attach templates, and segment customers into specific lists.
The tool also enables affiliate marketers to design email templates as well as set up automation rules for each template.
These automation rules allow affiliate marketers to specify the actions they want Kartra Mail to take when it sends an email. For example, you can specify that an email should be sent only if the recipient has opened the email or clicked on a certain link in it.
Kartra is known for its all-in-one marketing platform with one of the most advanced drag-and-drop funnel builders in the industry.
This would enable you allows you to create highly customized, multi-step sales funnels in minutes to promote your affiliate offers.
You can also choose from one of Kartra’s prebuilt templates as well as create your own custom funnel for your affiliate marketing.
Kartra Mail Pricing
You get access to Kartra Mail when you subscribe to any of their funnel plans.
With their “Starter” plan of $99 per month, you can send 15,000 emails to 2,500 leads.
All the other higher plans enable you to send unlimited emails to a larger number of contacts.
Remember this plan is not just for email sending.
- You are able to create landing pages and funnels with drag and drop (Kartra Pages)
- Kartra Leads
- Kartra Memberships (to create membership sites)
- Kartra surveys and quizzes
Kartra offers a 14-days trial for $1 to fully test their platform.
Get Kartra Free Trial
10. Follow-up Funnels (Actionetics) by Clickfunnels
Actionetics is an email marketing and automation software. It has a wide range of features and integrations to help you create effective email campaigns that will grow your business.
Actionetics is a suite of products that integrates with Clickfunnels. Actionetics allows you to create automated sequences that are triggered by specific actions.
These sequences can be anything from sending an email or text message when somebody signs up for your list, to sending abandoned cart emails or free trial emails, right up to handling abandoned shopping carts with ease.
Features of Actionetics for affiliate marketing
- Campaign Builder – it helps you design, build, test, optimize, and launch smart email marketing campaigns in minutes
- List Segmentation – it lets you use an in-built segmentation engine to quickly find target customers based on their behaviour or demographics. This way, you can easily identify who you need to target and who you don’t.
- Automations – This feature enables you to set up autoresponders to automatically send out triggered emails based on customer actions or when they come in contact with specific content.
- Email Templates: A set of templates that includes both general templates as well as templates that are specific to particular emails like “Welcome” or “Thank You”.
Follow-up funnels (Actionetics) Pricing
Follow-up funnels is included in the pricing of Clickfunnels. Their $297 Etison Suite is the first pricing plan that enables you to use this powerful email autoresponder.
This plan includes both Clickfunnels Actionetics and Clickfunnels Backpack and frees you from limitations on contacts, funnels, or traffic.
11. Mailing Boss by Builderall
Mailing Boss is a highly customizable email marketing tool that enables you to create and send newsletters, build mailing lists, and manage your contacts.
Mailing boss is the only all-in-one email marketing software that’s designed for affiliate marketers. It provides an easy way to design emails, manage subscribers, and operate targeted advertising.
Mailing Boss is a cloud-based software that enables businesses to process and manage their email marketing campaigns. It eliminates the need to use multiple different services due to its automation features, which allow marketers to focus on their own skills.
Mailing Boss lets you send bulk emails, so you can easily reach out to your contacts with personalized messages. You can also monitor the delivery rates of your emails to see which ones are performing well.
Mailing Boss is designed to help affiliates run their business better, so it comes with features like affiliate-friendly squeeze pages, A/B Split Tests, contact form integration and built-in CRM.
This software also has features like A/B split testing, email templates, newsletter templates with a drag-and-drop editor, dynamic content insertion, autoresponder series creator, and more.
Other Features and Benefits include:
- Customizable templates for all of your needs.
- Track the performance of your email campaigns thanks to Mailing Boss’s analytics tool.
- Automated follow-ups to customers who haven’t responded yet to an offer.
Groovemail is provided by Groove.cm, a marketing automation tool that helps you build personalized funnels.
Groove.cm is an all-in-one marketing suite that includes
- email marketing software,
- sales funnel builder,
- drag-and-drop website builder,
- membership site builder
- webinar builder
- shopping cart
- blogging software
Groove’s powerful automation makes it easier for affiliate marketers to create and execute campaigns that deliver results.
You can create personalized web pages, landing pages, and drip email sequences to guide customers through the sales process.
You can also use it to collect customer information to create custom segments for marketing purposes.
Groovemail Features For Affiliate Marketing
Groovemail is an email marketing tool that allows marketers to send, manage and track their emails. It also gives you the opportunity to create interactive HTML emails that include videos, graphics, animations and other multimedia elements.
For affiliate marketing, this tool is an excellent option when the goal is to increase opt-ins on a website or list building. This way, they can send out emails that are triggered by people who have already opted into the email list or registered on the website.
- Personalized templates for different kinds of audiences.
- Encourage user engagement with interactive email templates.
- Email testing option before sending out.